Follow these steps - How to Install LG USB Driver on Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 PC, if you want to install LG device drivers with .exe file installation.
How do I fix the LG drivers problem?
How to install a correct official USB driver?
I talk to you How to update and install LG USB Driver file, Take a look at this complete video Interaction, then do it.
A. Download the latest LG drivers http://flashtool.org/2/download-lg-usb-driver.html file.
B. If it is a zip file, Extract and unzip it.
C. LG USB Driver Supports PC - Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP.
D. Uninstall old previously installed USB Drivers for LG mobile and tab.
Here is a step by step guide on how to the installation of a downloaded LG file (Driver).
1. Go to Driver folder and open it.
2. Select "LG-usb-driver.exe" file and Always run as an administrator.
3. If, When a security warning window PC pop up and OK the operation as instructed.
4. Now, open IntallWizard Screen, click "Next" tab 2 times and click Install tab button.
5. Automatic LG USB Driver Installed successfully.
6. Now, Connect your LG Android device to your computer's or Laptop USB port.
See More Video:
How to Install Universal USB Driver: https://youtu.be/hoQd6zqkkUU
How to Install QComm Driver: https://youtu.be/Jn_ev6SPol0
How to Manually Install AndroidMTK Vcom port Driver: https://youtu.be/yEHaz5XGmIU
How to Manually Install SPD mobile USB Driver: https://youtu.be/70sRCW2qaf8
More Videos: https://goo.gl/F6JV15
Share with your friends or families.