1. Online Apply Link http://datacell.nts.org.pk/applypost?id=98
2. Preparation Helping Materials Link https://goo.gl/w45GPe
NTS Main Website Link
Subscribe My Channel
Graduate Assessment Test (GAT General 2018-II)
What is GAT (General)?
1) How to Apply...?
2) Eligibility Criteria...?
3) Valid/Qualifying Test marks/Criteria for Selection.?
4) what's its benefits/advantages...?
5) After qualifying / pass the test, what will be do.?
6) Any idea about paper break up for Graduates Students.?
7) Which institutes accept GAT(General) test score.?
8) useful test material/ books.?
GAT is the abbreviation of graduate assessment test,
there are 2 types of GAT ...1-general 2- subject
GAT general is for admission in MPhil or MS and for HEC scholarships
while GAT subject is the test for admission in PHD
eligibility criteria for GAT general is 16 years degree in any subject
test consists 100 MCQ'S questions , each question have 1 mark
the validity of this test is 2 years
50 marks are necessary for qualifying
for admission in MPhil or MS it is necessary to pass GAT general
after passing this test you can get HEC scholarship on national and international level.
paper pattern is general for all
mathematics and quantitative, analytical reasoning 50%
mostly institutes in Pakistan directly attached with HEC so they accepted
GAT general guide by dogar unique is the good helping book
The world suffers a lot, not because of the violence of bad people, but because of the silence of good people.
For mathematics and English preparation, you can consult GRE book by Barron's, it guides candidates how to solve math’s questions as well contain vocabulary part, while analytical reasoning questions can be practiced through dogars GAT general guide book.
Fear is the biggest hurdle in journey of success